Sorry, no review of Spellforce 3: Soul Harvest yet.
About The Game
Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is on the cusp of a new era.
However, things aren’t as peaceful as they seem – when the Queen calls you, a disgraced General, back to your homeland, you’re plunged in a war on many fronts: While a hatemonger threatens to tear apart the Dwarven realm, an enigmatic cult of Dark Elves harvests the souls of people for reasons unknown.
Gather your allies and prevent a catastrophe!
• Standalone addon to the RTS/RPG mix SpellForce 3
• Story mode featuring a dark and enthralling story with a playtime of around 20 hours
• Build distinct heroes through various options and combinations on a skilltree.
• Lead your army to victory in a reworked sector-based RTS system
• Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
• Use flying units for even more advance tactics
• Play 5 distinct factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Dark Elves
• Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
• Each faction has two unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
• A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
• Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
• All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
• All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
• All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
• Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
• Flying units allow more tactical elements
• New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
• Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable