Review Let's Dance with Mel B (Xbox 360)
Every Kinect sold comes with a demo of Dance Central tucked away on the Kinect Adventures disc, meaning everyone has a chance to play the sensor's best dancing game by far. Now you have the chance to play one of its worst, Let's Dance with Mel B. We've always had a nagging feeling that developer Lightning Fish Studio overachieved...
About The Game
Let’s Dance with Mel B is the only party game that lets you see yourself dancing on the television, just like a talent show!
You will be part of a group of 4 other dancers, it’s easy to pick up and play and the game is designed for a social experience thanks to the 2 player simultaneous support.
- See your real image on screen – using Kinect and Move technology
- Different dance styles including disco, 80s, pop, club, latin, urban and party classics. The game features 27 original hits.
- Top technology in body tracking
- You can watch your performance back afterwards, and Mel B will even comment on it
- 6 different stages related to different to dance styles
- Review your performance and share your results with friends online
- 40 real dancers to follow available
- TV show unique approach – a real host, a TV studio, and real competition
I like it
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...