Are you a master of dance?
DanceMasters (known as DanceEvolution in Europe) is about as hardcore a dancing title as you can get on Kinect right now, moulded from decades of experience ruling the neon-lit arcades in downtown Tokyo. Some will find themselves drawn into its fast-paced world of J-pop and over-complicated gameplay concepts, but the...
Kinect leaves the living room
Next year Kinect will throw off its living room shackles and join the arcade scene, as Konami has announced it's working on an arcade version of Dance Evolution (or DanceMasters) for release in 2012. The game is currently on test at certain locations in Japan, with the sensor tucked away inside the arcade cabinet...
Being the pioneer of the franchise that started the dance game craze Konami introduces a brand new way to experience music and rhythm.
The next generation in full body dancing is finally here! DanceMasters utilizes Microsoft Natal to give gamers the ultimate dance club right in their living rooms, with no peripherals required!
Unique Selling Points
- Dance freely, no peripherals to tie you down!
- Choose from different modes to give yourself the ultimate Dance experience
- Expand your dance experience with Downloadable Content
- See if you got what it takes, by challenging yourself and your friends with multiple difficulty levels
- Move to the music, with a wide variety of tracks including Hip Hop, R&B, Pop and Techno
- Monitor yourself on screen, and learn how to improve your moves
- Challenge up to 4 of your friends online to the ultimate Dance Off
- Play NON-STOP set lists assorted by the Genre
- Keep up your moves, by monitoring how good you are dancing
- Save your dance moves and watch them as a back-up dancer
- Take a snapshot doing your favorite dance pose and save to your local album and share with your friends!