Forums

Topic: Motion and Deca Sports

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

redserpent7

Hi

I was wondering if anyone got those two titles.. I have Kinect Sports and I'm somewhat addicted to it... ever since I purchased it with my Kinect and I play it almost daily. I was wondering if Motion Sports or Deca offer the same performance and quality as I have read some reviews and all suggesting that both games are broken..

So I was wondering if the reviews are true and if the games are worth their $50 purchasing value, or should I wait til the prices drop like a couple of months from now??

Edit: I just heard that Motion got an update recently that fixed some motion detection issues and now the controls are better than before... for anyone who got the update, is it any good??

Edited on by redserpent7

redserpent7

TheBaconator

If you have Kinect Sports there is no reason to pick up those games because both games, even if the controls worked, are shallow, repetitive, uninspired, and the sports are just boring in general. I guess if one of them was $10 or $20 then, they might be a good pick-up if you really need another sports game, then sure.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

redserpent7
ballkirby1

If you have Kinect Sports there is no reason to pick up those games because both games, even if the controls worked, are shallow, repetitive, uninspired, and the sports are just boring in general. I guess if one of them was $10 or $20 then, they might be a good pick-up if you really need another sports game, then sure.

I'm not sure if by shallow you mean like those games compared to Kinect Sports or like the whole Sports genre is shallow in general? coz I like Sports

redserpent7

TheBaconator

Well I guess if I had to choose one it would be Motion Sports, but I would never recommend it to any one who isn't in a dire need of a sports game and already owns Kinect sports.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.