Forums

Topic: looking for 3on3 nhl arcade

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

stimpdawg24

trying to figure out how I can get this game.
I understand that this is a digital game and you can't buy it anymore so Do I need to buy a used console with the game loaded on it already?
any help would be appreciated.
thank you

stimpdawg24

Tasuki

@stimpdawg24 If its not available to buy on the MS Store anymore they is only two options I know of.

1) If somewhere has prepaid cards for that specific game you can purchase one and use it. I did this with Soul Caliber II HD.

2) Find an account that someone will sell you that has the game already.

Buying a console that already has it won't work as you will need access to the account that already purchased it. Meaning if you replace said account with your own for example you won't have access to the game. Or if the account owner doesn't give you access to the account or removes it later on you won't be able to access it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

FraserG

Would it help if I said the game isn't that great? NHL Threes in the latest NHL games is basically a glorified version of 3on3 Arcade.

News Editor, Pure Xbox

Twitter:

MagicCat

Are you playing on Series S/X? If so the new 360 emulation is worth a try, not all games work, but it's great, I missed the old Top Spin Tennis games and can now play them on my Series S it's pretty amazing!

MagicCat

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic