Forums

Topic: Top 10: Favourite Songs of All Time

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Captain_Chao5

@DRL - That's not my all time top 10. I was lazy and just listed the top 10 from iTunes, which in turn is taken from my top 150 most played songs - most of which are played on shuffle in a playlist while I'm at work.

My actual top 10 would probably include:
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Don Henley - Boys of Summer
RHCP - Californication
Foo Fighters - All My Life
I'll have to give this serious consideration now Update to follow.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

Red620Ti

How could I forget Chop Suey by System of a Down?

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Captain_Chao5

Red620Ti wrote:

How could I forget Chop Suey by System of a Down?

That's a good tune.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

SuperKMx

Red620Ti wrote:

How could I forget Chop Suey by System of a Down?

Absolute cracker. Reckon it's up there as my favourite SoaD track....though all the other tracks off Toxicity run it close. And Sugar. And Mr. Jack. And I-E-A-I-A-I-O.

Ok, I can't choose.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Red620Ti

I think B.Y.O.B is another fave, have great memories of trying to do it on Guitar hero!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

SuperKMx

Red620Ti wrote:

I think B.Y.O.B is another fave, have great memories of trying to do it on Guitar hero!

Crikey, yeah...I spent an age trying to do it on Rock Band Drums on Expert...not happening, ever.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

sorethumbed

Somebody pass me the Scotch and sleeping pills please. Some guy who used to be in a boy band sang his new single on the One Show and I liked it. Now I know I'm old, dementia has finally struck!

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

tylertreese

sorethumbed wrote:

Somebody pass me the Scotch and sleeping pills please. Some guy who used to be in a boy band sang his new single on the One Show and I liked it. Now I know I'm old, dementia has finally struck!

Lots of good artists came from boy bands.

Also System of a Down is a band that I really don't get how I was into them as a teen. Not my cup of tea anymore.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Red620Ti

mindtwang wrote:

sorethumbed wrote:

Somebody pass me the Scotch and sleeping pills please. Some guy who used to be in a boy band sang his new single on the One Show and I liked it. Now I know I'm old, dementia has finally struck!

Lots of good artists came from boy bands.

Also System of a Down is a band that I really don't get how I was into them as a teen. Not my cup of tea anymore.

Name 5.

And SoaD rock, dude!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

tylertreese

Red620Ti wrote:

mindtwang wrote:

sorethumbed wrote:

Somebody pass me the Scotch and sleeping pills please. Some guy who used to be in a boy band sang his new single on the One Show and I liked it. Now I know I'm old, dementia has finally struck!

Lots of good artists came from boy bands.

Name 5.

few off the top of my head:

Michael Jackson
Bobby Brown
Bell, Biv & DeVoe
Ralph Tresvant (whole staple of New Edition was talented)
Taylor Hanson has done some cool stuff like Tinted Windows
Justin Timberlake

Edited on by tylertreese

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Red620Ti

mindtwang wrote:

Red620Ti wrote:

mindtwang wrote:

sorethumbed wrote:

Somebody pass me the Scotch and sleeping pills please. Some guy who used to be in a boy band sang his new single on the One Show and I liked it. Now I know I'm old, dementia has finally struck!

Lots of good artists came from boy bands.

Name 5.

few off the top of my head:

Michael Jackson
Bobby Brown
Bell, Biv & DeVoe
Ralph Tresvant (whole staple of New Edition was talented)
Taylor Hanson has done some cool stuff like Tinted Windows
Justin Timberlake

Nobody likes a smartass, but I concede your point, T!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

tylertreese

"Nobody likes a smartass"

that explains my relationship status, huh?

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic