No Change at Top of UK Games Chart
Posted by Ken Barnes
Titanfall holding steady at 3
There was no change this week at the upper echelons of the UK's official All Formats Sales Chart, with PS4-exclusive Infamous: Second Son holding court at the top.
In second position, Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes sticks firm, whilst Titanfall holds on in third. Elsewhere, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls enters the chart at 6, whilst Call of Duty: Ghosts clambers up for what we'd expect to be a final stint in the top ten, jumping four places from 12 to 8.
UK Official All Formats Chart
- 1 Infamous: Second Son (Sony)
- 2 Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
- 3 Titanfall (EA Games)
- 6 FIFA 14 (EA Sports)
- 8 The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
- NE Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Activision Blizzard)
- 5 South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- 12 Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 10 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 4 Final Fantast X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix)