Forums

Topic: New Cave shooter released on XBLA!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

sykotek

Guwange was just released today.  Its kinda weird the few levels I've played.  You're on foot and it seems you control your cursor on screen and it directs where you shoot and your character will follow your cursor's movement, but there's a bit of a delay.  Makes for a very challenging experience.

Here's some gameplay below, I noticed its not exactly as I described it, maybe I was using a different character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-7yZO8ND4

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

CanisWolfred

I'll get it ASAP! Played from start to finish on MAME and now I think I've been away from it long enough to love it all over again.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sykotek

@Mickeymac:  I bought it when it showed up this morning in marketplace.  I picked up Mushihime Futari and Espgaluda II region free imports when they were released and Death Smiles when it was released here domestically.  I definitely think everyone should please support domestic Cave shooters and releases when they appear!!  That way we'll game more SHMUPs!!!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

WolfRamHeart

I have been anxiously waiting for this game to come out. I never played Guwange before but I really enjoyed DeathSmiles so I wanted to experience other games made by Cave. I really liked the demo so I will definitely be downloading it tomorrow. From what I've read, Cave went through a lot to get this game on XBLA so I do hope that enough people will support it.

WolfRamHeart

Corbs

A weird choice though. It's really my LEAST favorite Cave shmup. But it has a loyal following, so I hope it sells well.

Plain old gamer :)

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.