In fact, it's just delivered the game's new August update. It adds a whole host of new content to multiple games across the collection. Here's the rundown via the Halo Waypoint blog post:
- Five new Spartan armour sets for Halo 2: Anniversary
- Golden Moa campaign collectibles in Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach
- Acrophobia and Bandana skulls added to Halo: Reach
- Main menu background video customization
- New Forge options in Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 2: Anniversary (object duplication, delete all, location name markers, “hold to bake lighting,” and more)
- Career menu UI overhaul
- Post-match poses
- Unified subtitle improvements
- Live playlist hopper data refresh at weekly reset
- “Season” naming changed to “Series”
- Bug fixes
You can get a more detailed rundown in last week's breakdown.
Have you tried out this update yet? Leave a comment down below.