Xbox has today revealed plans for a day-long livestream at Gamescom 2022, which will feature developer interviews and gameplay from various Xbox Game Studios. The show takes place on Thursday, August 25th.
It's worth keeping your expectations in check, as it doesn't seem we'll be getting any major surprises, but nevertheless it should be an entertaining stream (we'll be hosting it here at Pure Xbox so you can watch it on the day!).
Here's a taste of what to expect, courtesy of Microsoft:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Asobo Studio / Xbox Game Studios Publishing)
- Gunfire Reborn (Duoyi Games / 505 Games)
- Sea of Thieves (Rare Games / Xbox Game Studios)
- Lies of P (Neowiz)
- High On Life (Squanch Games)
- Grounded (Obsidian Entertainment / Xbox Game Studios)
- Pentiment (Obsidian Entertainment / Xbox Game Studios)
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio / Focus Entertainment)
- Minecraft Legends (Mojang Studios & Blackbird Interactive / Xbox Game Studios)
- Planet of Lana (Wishfully / Thunderful)
- Age of Empires IV (Relic Entertainment & World’s Edge / Xbox Game Studios)
The show will last six hours, stretching from 8am ET to 2pm ET (1pm GMT to 7pm GMT).
Don't worry if you don't want to watch the entire show, as we'll be covering any big announcements on the website during that Thursday, and Xbox will also be providing a full content schedule in the days leading up to the stream.
"Expect developer interviews and gameplay from various Xbox Game Studios including Mojang Studios, Obsidian Entertainment, and World’s Edge plus Xbox Game Studios Publishing and their partners at Asobo Studio, in addition to some of our highly anticipated games from our third-party partners. Join us for the whole stream or tune in for the latest on your most anticipated titles."
Will you be tuning in for this? Let us know down in the comments below.