Sniper Elite 5 has been a big hit on Xbox Game Pass, although as normal in this day and age, its launch hasn't been without issues. Most of these have been minor so far though, and developer Rebellion is already at work ironing out the kinks.
Patch 1.05 is now live for Sniper Elite 5, and it focuses on some early community concerns involving crashes and audio problems. Here are the full patch notes:
- Fixed several missing sounds - most notably the big guns in 'Atlantic Wall'
- Fixed crash during checkpoint load
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred when loading onto AMP maps
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred on the Survival results screen
- Fixed crash that occurred when shooting the Machine Gun Team 'Leader' then the 'Gunner' in quick succession.
If you noticed any of these issues during your Sniper Elite 5 playthrough on Xbox Game Pass, they should now be fixed as the patch is live on all platforms.
Are you still sneaking around Sniper Elite 5 on Xbox Game Pass? Let us know down below!