LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has been a hit with both the critics and the fans so far, and it looks like the immense ambition that went into it has translated into superb sales, at least according to the early Steam data.
We don't know anything about console sales just yet, but over on Steam for PC, the game has already achieved a peak player count of 82,517 people, which is miles and miles ahead of any other LEGO game on the platform.
Here's a list of the top ten LEGO games with the highest peak concurrent users on Steam (via VGC):
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (82,517)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (5,953)
- Lego The Hobbit (5,550)
- The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame (5,434)
- Lego The Lord of the Rings (5,045)
- Lego Worlds (4,911)
- Lego Jurassic World (3,498)
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2,586)
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (2,186)
- Lego Marvel’s Avengers (2,112)
The sales have been superb on PC, then, and we're not surprised considering how great it is. We gave it an 8/10 in our review here at Pure Xbox, calling it "a stunningly beautiful and brilliantly ambitious take on the world of Star Wars."
How about you? How are you finding the game so far? Let us know down in the comments section below.
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.