Rhythm game Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master is the most recent title to have launched with Xbox Game Pass, arriving this past week, and if you're a Microsoft Rewards user, it's worth noting this is a great game to help you get some extra points.
You might or might not be aware that you can get 50 extra Microsoft Rewards points per-day for completing an achievement via the Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox, and Taiko no Tatsujin is perfect for this, featuring a whole bunch of achievements that simply require you to play for a few minutes at most per-day. Here are some notable examples:
- How to Drum Master (Watch the tutorial)
- Welcome to Drum Master (After the tutorial, progress through the help screen)
- First Taiko Mode (Play any song)
- Get a Silver Crown (Complete a song without failing)
- Register a Favourite Song (Pick a song, press left on the d-pad)
- Finish a song in each genre (separate achievements for each genre)
With that last one, you've got a wide range of different genres you can pick, including Pop, Classic, Game Music, VOCALOID and more. Spread these out on a day-by-day basis, and you should get about 7-10 days' worth of extra Microsoft Rewards points out of them.
If you need extra help with Microsoft Rewards, feel free to drop your questions down in the comments below!
Have you been using Taiko no Tatsujin for MS Rewards points? Let us know.