If you like the idea of a dog photography game, then you're going to love Pupperazzi when it arrives on Xbox Game Pass on January 20th, 2022! This was announced for Game Pass earlier this year, but only recently got a release date.
In the game, you'll be able to "photograph and catalogue the finest (and derpiest) dogs to build your career, upgrade your camera, and discover new canines." That's just the tip of the iceberg — here's the longer list of features:
- First person photographer action. Discover all new dogs and activities as you run, jump, and interact with the world... And dogs! (Yes, you CAN pet them!)
- SO. MANY. DOGS. Shibas, terriers, labs, pugs, and all kinds of breeds. You want ‘em, WE GOT EM!
- Have fun with dogs! Play fetch, dress them up in different hats, terrorize them with vacuum cleaners (you monster), and start dance parties. Normal dog things. Questionable dog things. Suspiciously human things.
- Take the best photos. Upgrade your gear to get the best dog pics. Zoom, filters, slow-mo, lenses, and so much more!
- A world populated entirely by dogs. Explore the lighthouse cove, take a sunset stroll on the boardwalk, zoom around the city of Muttropolis, and more! Either way, it’ll be filled with dogs. It’s rumored humans exist, but who cares?
- Share your galleries. If you took a picture and didn’t aggressively share it with several of your friends, did you even take it?? Science says no! Share your best snapshots online!
You'll find even more details down below, along with a few official screenshots:
"Snap photos of dogs while maintaining your social media presence. Will you hound for stardom in public, or would you rather be taken seriously as an artist? Perhaps you just want to show your friends the cute dog you saw while you were out. It's your choice which direction your career goes - just don’t forget to pet the dogs along the way."
Looking forward to Pupperazzi on Xbox Game Pass? Let us know down in the comments below.
Cant…. Keep…….. up (with Gamepass)
My daughter (7) is gonna play the life out of this game!
There's been a focus on child friendly games recently. We got a few of them this month.
Yeah we are going to love this in our home. My cat will love watching this.
@Chaudy it one of the major complaints lobbied at Gamepass so makes sense.
@mousieone the lack of has been a complaint?
@Cherip-the-Ripper it’s not like the Xbox had no games meme but it gets brought up from time to time, and Phil even said in a few interviews they need more family content. It’s not a we need to focus hard on this but more we need more of. Which you’ll noticed they added a ton of family games this month yo GP. Which it’s Xmas; and honestly Series S is position to be a good console for kids.
@Cherip-the-Ripper @mousieone Yeah Phil and Sarah have both expressed that family orientated games is an area that they want to see Xbox expand. I think they are doing pretty good with Minecraft and with Game Pass.
I had to restrain myself from buying series S for each nephew for the holidays.
Another prized 1K for my collection 🤣
Hahaha I’m in my 30’s and I’ll be playing this for sure. I’m a sucker for anything with cute dogs in.
@mousieone @Halucigens thanks for clearing that up, I'm not the demographic but I've missed the news anyhow.
My nephew will love this. (Hopefully) Games like this is what makes Gamepass great. Random surprise games..
Tap here to load 12 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...