Eager to check out Halo Infinite's multiplayer? Well, all Xbox Insiders can get involved this weekend, and if you're not signed up, it's still super easy to do.
If you haven't already, be sure to download the Xbox Insider app on your console, and you'll find the ability to grab the Halo Infinite technical preview within.
Here's how to install it:
- Go to the Xbox Store.
- Search for the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Install the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Under Previews, select Halo Infinite – Insider.
- Select Join Preview.
- Go back to the Preview in the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Select View in Store.
- Install the game.
Once installed, you'll be able to take part in Big Team Battle and Arena multiplayer modes over the weekend, but be aware, they're limited to specific times. Outside of this, you can take part in solo bot matches and weapon training drills.
Here are the timings for the weekend:
- Friday, October 1: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Saturday, October 2: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Sunday, October 3: 10am-2pm & 5-9pm PT / 6-10pm & 1-5am BST
- Sunday, October 3: Surveys go out to a portion of Halo Insiders at 9pm PT / 5am BST
- Monday, October 4: Flight access closes at 10am PT / 5pm BST
- Wednesday, October 6: Halo Support site closes at 10am PT / 5pm BST
This may be the last chance to check out the game before its launch this December, so be sure to give it a go if you've got any interest at all. We've been very, very impressed by what we've played so far.
Will you be checking out the Halo Infinite technical preview this weekend? Let us know in the comments below.