When we heard Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge was coming to consoles, our collective inner child exploded with excitement. It looks to be a perfect continuation of the classic brawler, and this latest gameplay trailer has fuelled our anticipation even further.
The combat heavy trailer focuses on the four turtles - Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo - showcasing each of their devastating abilities. As seen in the reveal, the sprite work is looking as gorgeous as ever with some truly expressive visuals, while still retaining the classic feel. Being helmed by Dotemu, the team behind Streets of Rage 4, we're pretty confident this will be great.
- Gnarly game design takes you back to the ’80s.
- Beautiful full-color pixel art graphics.
- Old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh mechanics.
- Up to four players simultaneously.
- Play with iconic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters and vehicles in diverse gameplay options.
- Radical new story mode.
- And totally more to come!
There's no word on when we can expect to get our hands on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, but if it plays as good as it looks, the team can take as long as it needs. In the meantime, the superb Streets of Rage 4 is available on Xbox Game Pass and is definitely worth checking out.
Are you excited for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge? Let us know in the comments below.