Today's Xbox Indie Showcase was very busy to say the least, and Xbox Game Pass played a starring role in the show, with loads of games announced as coming to the service at some point in the future.
Microsoft couldn't actually fit most of the announcements in, and so above, you'll find an overview of (nearly) every indie game announced as coming to Xbox Game Pass during the show, along with details below on each individual game. We'll obviously cover these in more depth as they arrive later this year and beyond.
Without further ado, here are some games arriving on day one to Xbox Game Pass:
- Art of Rally (2021): "Drive iconic cars from the 60s to Group B on challenging stages through stylized environments inspired by real worldwide locations."
- Astria Ascending (2021): "Turn-based JRPG Astria Ascending from Artisan Studios and publisher Dear Villagers is coming to Xbox Series X|S, One and Game Pass in 2021."
- Backbone (TBD): "Backbone is a noir roleplaying detective adventure. Step into the shoes of anthropomorphic raccoon and private eye, Howard Lotor..."
- Boyfriend Dungeon (TBD): "Boyfriend Dungeon is a dungeon-crawler about dating your weapons! Take your swords and daggers out on dates to level them up between fights and maybe even fall in love."
- Craftopia (2021): "Craftopia is the brand new multiplayer survival action game made in Japan. We combined many features we find enjoyable, such as hunting, farming, hack-and-slash..."
- Dead Static Drive (TBD): "Grab your bat, steal a car, and take your chances against the unearthly horrors found along Route 666. Top-down driving meets survival horror in this innovative new game from Team Fanclub."
- Edge of Eternity (2021): "JRPG Edge Of Eternity from developer Midgard Studio and publisher Dear Villagers, is a grand tale of hope and sacrifice."
- Hello Neighbor 2 (2021): "Hello Neighbor 2 is a stealth horror game about uncovering your creepy neighbor’s secrets. You are a journalist looking to solve the Neighbor’s case because no one else dares to."
- Library of Ruina (TBD): "Combat between the guests and the librarians breaks out as if it were on a stage. Defeated guests turn into books, and the Library grows onward."
- Little Witch in the Woods (TBD): "Little Witch in the Woods is a fantasy role playing game where you get to live the life of a witch."
- Moonglow Bay (2021): "Moonglow Bay is a wholesome fishing RPG set along the 1980’s Eastern Canadian coastline, featuring a playful voxel art style and sumptuous soundtrack."
- Nobody Saves the World (TBD): "From the creators of Guacamelee! comes Nobody Saves The World, a new twist on Action RPGs. Transform into a Ranger, Rat, Horse, and a dozen other unique Forms."
- Omno (Summer 2021): "Omno whisks you away on a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders. It’s a single-player adventure full of puzzles, secrets, and obstacles..."
- Recompile (2021): "From indie studio Phigames and publisher Dear Villagers, take control of a semi-sapient program and escape deletion in this atmospheric, Metroidvania-inspired hacking adventure."
- Sable (TBD): "Sable is a coming-of-age tale of discovery through exploration across a strikingly rendered open world desert."
- Second Extinction (April 2021): "Big map. Big dinosaurs. Big guns. Face an ever changing threat level with your friends. Second Extinction is an online FPS with bite."
- She Dreams Elsewhere (TBD): "She Dreams Elsewhere features a surreal, visually striking world brimming with mystery that begs you to explore its every detail."
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (2021): "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is a blend of FPS, immersive sim and horror set in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. It’s a unique journey set in a big open-world...
- The Ascent (2021): "Stop gangs and hostile corporations from taking over and discover what really happened in this solo and co-op action RPG set in a cyberpunk world."
- Undungeon (TBD): "Undungeon is a gorgeous action/RPG driven by intense real-time combat and an immensely rich science fiction story."
- Way to the Woods (TBD): "A third person adventure game solo developed by Anthony Tan, featuring music from Aivi & Surasshu, composers for the show Steven Universe."
- The Wild at Heart (May 2021): "Take command of a magical swarm of curious creatures in this story-rich, action-adventure game about childhood escapism."
Which of these are you most looking forward to? Let us know down in the comments below.