Here's what's included in the patch:
- Performance optimizations across the whole game
- Eliminated gameplay bugs in various locations
- Eliminated known game crashes
- Eliminated game bugs reported by the community
- Graphical bug fixes across the whole game
- Improvements in camera operation and settings
- Scene lighting fixes in various locations
- Fixes for reported crash issues when loading saves
- Improvements in interactions with in-game events and characters across the whole game
- Raytracing optimizations across the whole game
- Game sound fixes
We're glad to see the graphical issues are being rectified. During our review, we noted how we ran into some strange graphical artifacts which were quite worrying. Luckily Digital Foundry confirmed these were on a game level, not console, so it's great to see Bloober Team has been working on them.
Have you been diving into The Medium since it launched on Xbox Game Pass? Let us know in the comments below.