We've got a busy few days coming up Xbox One, with plenty of intriguing titles on the way. Rocket Arena is EA's new 3v3 shooter, Ooblets finally receives its long-awaited release via Xbox Game Preview, Superhot: Mind Control Delete is free for owners of the original game, Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus finally makes its way to console, and Dunk Lords comes to Games with Gold on day one. Phew!
Let's take a look at the list below:
- One Dog Story (July 13): "One Dog Story is an engaging pixel adventure game with RPG elements, gameplay that’ll get you hooked for hours. You wake up in an underground laboratory, free again after a horrific accident."
- Rocket Arena (July 14): "Rockets rule everything in Rocket Arena, an explosive 3v3 shooter where you’re never out of the action. Master your hero’s unique rockets and abilities to rule the arena and become a champion!"
- Neon Abyss (July 14) (Xbox Game Pass): "Neon Abyss is a frantic, roguelite action-platformer where you run ‘n’ gun your way into the Abyss. Featuring unlimited item synergies and a unique dungeon evolution system..."
- Ultra Hat Dimension (July 15): "Ultra Hat Dimension is a puzzle game about adorable hats and people getting punched for wearing them. The catch is that the player can’t punch anyone..."
- Ooblets (July 15) (Xbox Game Preview): "Ooblets is a farming, town life, and creature collection game. Manage your farm, grow, and train your ooblets, explore strange lands, and have dance-offs! Start life in a little rundown farm that you’ll cultivate, improve, and customize."
- Rez Plz (July 15): "Take control of two wizard brothers who possess the power of resurrection in a gorgeous pixel-art world. Solve puzzles, platforming challenges, and encounter dangerous monsters and traps that require you to KILL one of the brothers to advance!"
- #Funtime (July 16): "#Funtime is an explosive twin-stick shooter where shooting isn't your only weapon. Swap your ship's color to destroy enemies, avoid damage, and ultimately control the battlefield."
- Forager (July 16) (Xbox Game Pass): "Explore, craft, gather & manage resources, find secrets and build your base out of nothing! Buy land to explore and expand!"
- Neversong (July 16): "Investigate the screams coming from the heart of Neverwood, the increasingly bizarre behavior of the zombie grownups, and the strange truth about Peet's past in this hauntingly dreamlike fable."
- Radical Rabbit Stew (July 16): "Featuring bite-sized pick-up-and-play action, fast-paced whack-a-rabbit gameplay, scintillating puzzles, super-sized boss fights, juicy pixel graphics and a sizzling soundtrack."
- Bounty Battle (July 16): "Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new multiplayer 2D fighter, where you can pit your favorite indie heroes against one another!"
- We Should Talk (July 16): "We should talk is a short-form narrative game that will make you think carefully about the words you choose. Can your relationship survive the night?"
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete (July 16): "The third game in the Superhot franchise, Mind Control Delete gives you more insight into the world of Superhot, more story, more signature gameplay."
- Dunk Lords (July 16) (Xbox Games With Gold): "Dunk Lords is a two-on-two basketball beat ’em up featuring over-the-top special moves, devastating dunks, and game-changing equipment."
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (July 17): "Take control of the most technologically advanced army in the Imperium - The Adeptus Mechanicus. Your every decision will weigh heavily on the outcome of the mission, in this turn-based tactical game."
You'll find more details and screenshots for most of these titles over at Xbox Wire. Also, don't forget to check out our Pure Xbox roundup of all the games announced for July 2020 so far! Is there anything you're particularly looking forward to in this list? Let us know in the comments below.