Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the voice cast for its upcoming survival adventure game Grounded, which releases with Xbox Game Preview and Xbox Game Pass tomorrow, July 28th.
There are plenty of well-known names amongst the crew, including Shazam! star Zachary Levi and Charlet Takahashi Chung of Overwatch fame. Here's the full list of announced voice actors:
- Charlet Takahashi Chung (Overwatch, “Carmen Sandiego”)
- Josh Brenner (“Silicon Valley,” “Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”)
- Luke Youngblood (“Community,” “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”)
- Max Mittelman (Spider-Man, Final Fantasy VII Remake)
- Ozioma Akagha (“Runaways,” “Teen Titans Go!”)
- Zachary Levi (“Shazam!,” “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”)
If you haven't been keeping tabs on it, Grounded is a first person, multiplayer, survival-adventure game (although you can play it single-player), and sees you taking control of someone who has been shrunk to a very small size, as you attempt to survive the backyard (and an "evil force") by fighting and building shelters.
The game is launching with Xbox Game Preview this month in an early access state, with the final version scheduled to be released sometime in 2021 with a complete storyline and more features.
What do you think of the voice cast for Obsidian's Grounded? Share your thoughts below.