Forums

Topic: Game Night - Worms Battleground

Posts 1 to 20 of 58

SuperKMx

As suggested by you good folks, let's have a Game Night thread.

Looks like the consensus is to kick off with a bit of Worms Battlegrounds, so let's make all the arrangements in here.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

SuperKMx

(Oh, and you can totally count me in, even though I haven't been good at Worms since it came out on the Amiga.)

Ken Barnes,

Captain_Chao5

I'm up for some Wormageddon (depending when it is) and am also not great. I setup a game against the CPU tonight with all the weapons enabled. I don't even know what half of them are/do!  HAHA

I think the current version allows clans. No idea how it works, but maybe we could get a PureXbox clan running?

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

tylertreese

Ooh this sounds like fun especially since its free right now for Gold members

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

Clan name: Pure Xbox

Requirements to join: Pure awesomeness incarnate.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Captain_Chao5
HEADESTROYER4

@Captain_Chao5 @crippyd

Are you guys up for some practice with Tyler and I in say, an hour?

Sorry man. Hitting the hay soon. Got to be up for work. Will send you a FR for next time. Definitely NEED some practice.

crippyd

@headestroyer4 I'm sorry, I'll be in bed asleep by then. Would you be available earlier on another day?

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti
HEADESTROYER4

@crippyd

Absolutely! We'll work something out, until then the clan is set up and... tell your friends!

I'd be up for this later in the week, the Destiny Raid has just reset and I have to do that 3 times first!  Its hard work this gaming lark.........

@Headbreaker, regarding the requirements for the clan...........I am awesomeness incarnate, but not especially pure.  Can I still haz join?

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

crippyd

I can be on tonight about 8 - 8.30pm UK time, is anyone available or am I going to have to tackle Alien Isolation again?

BTW How do I join the Worms clan as I've not joined a clan before.

Edited on by crippyd

crippyd

Captain_Chao5
crippyd

I can be on tonight about 8 - 8.30pm UK time, is anyone available or am I going to have to tackle Alien Isolation again?

BTW How do I join the Worms clan as I've not joined a clan before.

Sorry @Crippyd...Didn't see this until today.

As for joining clans - I tried but I 'think' you can search clans in the scoreboard and click 'join' as long as it's set to public. The options are from the main menu under the Battleground option (IIRC).

crippyd

@Captain_Chao5 No worries mate, I played Isolation for a couple of hours and the played Defense Grid 2 for a bit.

crippyd

SuperKMx

Anyone up for a bit of this tonight?

I make it 16:15 UK time. I can be online to play at any time this evening, really. Just holler

Ken Barnes,

crippyd

@SuperKMx If I get the chance to get access to the TV from my wife, I'm game

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4

We've got six posters here so that should make for some good 3 on 3 practice! Saturday evening for most of you is Sat aft for Tyler and I? That would be a good time to work out our worm skills?

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

crippyd

I've joined the clan, had a quick go on campaign this morning. I can join for about an hour or so. What time are you thinking? I only ask as I put my kids to bed from 7 to 8, so I can play either before that or after it.

crippyd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.