Xbox has announced that it has once again partnered with the charity Gamers Outreach, along with the film "Wonder Woman 1984", to give away 10 unique Gamers Outreach (GO) Karts for children's hospitals.
Each Kart is fitted with an Xbox Series S, two custom Xbox Wireless Controllers, a special message from Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot and a complimentary HBO Max subscription, and they're being delivered to children’s hospitals across the US starting today, December 23, "just in time to experience the magic of the holidays."
The following hospitals will be receiving these custom Go Karts:
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Hassenfeld Children’s Hospital at NYU Langone
- Children’s Minnesota
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
- Montana Children’s Medical Center
- Children’s National Hospital
Here's what Xbox had to say about the partnership with Gamers Outreach and Wonder Woman 1984:
"Xbox and Gamers Outreach are once again excited to bring an unforgettable experience to children at these hospitals, giving them access to interactive entertainment and the chance to socialize via video games through an amazing collaboration with 'Wonder Woman 1984,' bringing joy through the power of play with Xbox this holiday season."
We always like to see this! Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.