Play the ball
With two absolutely rancid rugby union titles already available for Xbox One (Rugby 15, Rugby World Cup 2015) it was with apprehension that we strode out onto the field to take on the competing code of rugby league in Big Ant's latest offering. Fortunately, the team is nothing to do with those godawful games, but is responsible for the...
Zipped past us
The next game in Big Ant's Rugby League Live series will be headed to Xbox One. Rugby League Live 3 has been rated by European raters PEGI this morning, suggesting that it will release a lot sooner than we'd anticipated. Indeed, the game was actually confirmed back in December 2014 via Big Ant's Facebook page, but we must have been...
It's Footy season and this is Rugby League Live 3!!!
•All 2014/2015 rule changes, updates to current 2015 rosters and team uniforms.
• Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more.
• New Career mode with Be A Pro - take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of a U20 team into a full professional squad.
• Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch!
• Instant Replay System including super slow-mo and user defined camera placement – get right into the action!
• Enhanced online play including filtering by locality and Online Tournaments.
• Dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system giving dusk to night progress and mid game rain.
• New Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
• FanHub Player Sharing – create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.