Sorry, no Nascar Heat 5 review yet.
Cooking, racing and slicing
It's time for another batch of Free Play Days titles! Three more games are available to play for free this weekend for Xbox Live Gold members, and they're ready to download right now. This weekend will see a varied selection, from the hectic co-op action of Overcooked! All You Can Eat to the fast-paced tracks of NASCAR...
A fighter, a racer and an MMO
Update: Microsoft has now confirmed that the Standard Edition of Injustice 2 is 75% off this weekend, while the Ultimate Pack is 80% off. Original story: It's time for another batch of Free Play Days titles! Three more games are available to play for free this weekend for Xbox Live Gold members, spanning a range of...
Start your engines
Next week is a fairly busy one for new Xbox One releases, including a day one Xbox Game Pass title in the form of 2D action-RPG CrossCode. There are a couple of major releases for fans of simulation racing games to look forward to as well, with both Nascar Heat 5 and Codemasters' F1 2020 making their debuts. Let's take a look at...
NASCAR Heat 5, the official video game of the world’s most popular stockcar racing series, puts you behind the wheel of these incredible racing machines and challenges you to become the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series champion.
Features all the official teams, drivers and cars from the three NASCAR National Series as well as the Xtreme Dirt Tour, racing on 39 authentic tracks. The immersive Career is complemented by Quick Race, a new Test Session mode and multiplayer, both online and split screen.
To take the win in NASCAR Heat 5 you have to Refuse to Lose!
· Introducing Test Session Mode – practice without AI, adjust your setup, and refine your race craft
· Deeper career mode statistics – track your performance more accurately, such as average finish, average start
· Race online for the ultimate challenge against up to 39 other drivers
· Take part in the eNASCAR Heat Pro League for the chance to drive for one of the official NASCAR teams!
· Full car set up options allow you to refine the car to suit the circuit and your racing style