Every Kinect sold comes with a demo of Dance Central tucked away on the Kinect Adventures disc, meaning everyone has a chance to play the sensor's best dancing game by far. Now you have the chance to play one of its worst, Let's Dance with Mel B. We've always had a nagging feeling that developer Lightning Fish Studio overachieved...
Get on the floor
Ex-Spice Girl Mel B is making quite a name for herself in the motion gaming world: following fitness title Get Fit with Mel B the formerly Scary one has teamed up with Ubisoft in the hope gamers will say Let's Dance with Mel B. Ubisoft has released the 28 songs players will be able to dance to when the game launches in Europe on...
Let’s Dance with Mel B is the only party game that lets you see yourself dancing on the television, just like a talent show!
You will be part of a group of 4 other dancers, it’s easy to pick up and play and the game is designed for a social experience thanks to the 2 player simultaneous support.
- See your real image on screen – using Kinect and Move technology
- Different dance styles including disco, 80s, pop, club, latin, urban and party classics. The game features 27 original hits.
- Top technology in body tracking
- You can watch your performance back afterwards, and Mel B will even comment on it
- 6 different stages related to different to dance styles
- Review your performance and share your results with friends online
- 40 real dancers to follow available
- TV show unique approach – a real host, a TV studio, and real competition