Forums

Topic: XBOX OS version: 19041

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

ace_80

Hi There,

XBOX OS version: 19041.4402.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2010.201023-1840

Have recently accepted the fact that my xbox one x has a broken hard drive, I've lost all my content. And I'm now trying to figure out how to fix it myself since the warranty ran out.

I Bought the exact same size ssd, and have tried to do the swap, the system keeps failing the recent osu update. I have a really strange version on my xbox, does anyone have the above os version on their xbox?

Thanks in advance!
AJ

Edited on by antdickens

ace_80

Cheetah

I have the same 19041.4402 Nd i canceled my insider app and my xbox won't work also .. it says error E106 and i cant qipe the ssd or factory reset i believe we have to wait untill the other xboxs have cought up this update that we have so that we can factory reset.

Cheetah

ace_80

Hi Cheetah

Im afraid because we are enrolled in the insider program, we are not able to uppdate via osu. Time will tell i will wait a month or two and try again.

Cheers!
AJ

ace_80

KysaN

I also have this version and neither can I reset to factory settings or update via osu or anything ... I don't know what to do, I have a guarantee but I don't know if they will accept me, but it's also the only rescue

KysaN

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.