Forums

Topic: Why won't my xbox original game work on 360

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Ninfan

I have "the great escape" for original xbox but it will not work on xbox 360. I checked a list of original xbox games that work on xbox 360 and it said it works on it. Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Tasuki

Do you have the most current system update on the 360??

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PhhhCough

Also, are you connected to the interwebs? For the first startup, it has to connect to servers for licensing, etc., but after that it'll start, whether connected or not.

PhhhCough

Ninfan

@Tasuki I did update the console through settings option.

@PhhhCough how do I get connected to interwebs

Ninfan

PhhhCough

Have a wifi receiver for the 360 or an ethernet cable to connect to xbox live.

PhhhCough

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter i saw your comment on nintendolife , but it was not registered on the everything xbox thread. So I thought I would put a reply here, ( threads on pure xbox seem to be slow ) somethings you might want know is that some original xbox games will not work on xbox 360. It says on some sites even officiall sites that some games work but they do not. I did gets some private servers going with some 360 game's. I had to buy an original xbox from ebay to play original xbox games, but if you are buying an 360 or original xbox make sure the seller sends the item well protected by bubble warp as my one was just bubble bags and they were burst at the bottom and it will not work now I have difficulty returning it.

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic