Forums

Topic: What Xbox 360 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Gamecuber

@ralphdibny I had the tables turned on me a couple of years ago. I was in GAME and a kid came up to me and asked me to buy him a game if he gave me cash! I politely told him no but my heart went out to him.

To be honest I was half tempted to go up and buy him something aimed at little kids just to mess with him but I resisted 🤣

‘You swapped those 3 games for Pokemon Stadium? Where’s your pride? You’re dignity?!?

‘....I traded it for a Pikachu...’

ralphdibny

@Gamecuber haha ah man, it's so awkward because it is genuinely illegal to buy something age restricted for a kid and sometimes the relevant authorities actually send moles in to catch people out. Well they used to with cigarettes and alcohol anyway!

@gingataisen awesome! Had to dig around on Google for the N64 forsaken too because I was only getting results for destiny 2

ralphdibny

Gamecuber

Back on topic; completed Dead Space via backwards compatibility last night. Started Dead Space 2. It’s impressive the leap in graphics between the original in 2008 to its sequel in 2011.

‘You swapped those 3 games for Pokemon Stadium? Where’s your pride? You’re dignity?!?

KratosMD

@Gamecuber Would love to hear what you think about the first game versus the second one. I personally liked the first one more because it focused less on action and more on horror compared to Dead Space 2. Although I've heard people simply prefer the second one in general.

KratosMD

crippyd

I have briefly started Dark Souls from the beginning after my 120 hours plus save has been corrupted and lost. I can't seem to save it to the cloud to play on my One so 360 it is for now.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Gamecuber

@KratosMD if it’s about the same length as the first game it should be about 10 hours play time until I can tell you 😁

Gamecuber

So I finished Dead Space 2. Great game, need the third one to go on sale.

Started Escape Dead Island but it has become ridiculously frustrating in the underground lab and under water lab sections. Can’t see myself playing it much anymore (to be honest I only bought it for £3 off Amazon for the novelty of buying a new, sealed 360 game in 2020 😁

Tried Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (got it really cheap on the online store a while ago just to complete my collection of Resi games on my 360). I can see why it wasn’t popular. It runs terribly! Generic squad shooter. Got to the first boss and was just trapped in a corner, the game won’t even let you circle him! No matter how many times I hit his weak spot it seemed to make no difference whatsoever!

Think I will return to Castlevania: Lords of Shadows. I got distracted by the Master Chief collection halfway through playing it ...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic