Forums

Topic: Pure Xbox Game Club - Turnip Boy Robs A Bank (Mar)

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 3,288

xMightyMatt14x

@ralphdibny it depends on what you want to get out of the experience. If you want your own version of the movie-level story that most people understand mass effect to be, go with maleshep. If you want a different experience that is still the same general story but would be more unique, go with femshep. The voice acting is great for both but femshep is widely seen as just superb and slightly better. The romance partners for femshep are better too. But as a guy I related more to the male story better, from the friendships to the romances and to the overall story arc. But femshep is an awesome experience if you wanna go unique.

Edited on by xMightyMatt14x

xMightyMatt14x

trev666

Mass effect my favourite game ever the characters and world building are fantastic so much history and lore

trev666

trev666

they did a really great job with the remaster

trev666

R1spam

@ralphdibny I'd vote for trek to yomi for next month. As for mass effect, I played as femshep and can't imagine any other choice now. Elden ring is just pulling my attention for every spare gaming minute! I'm still trying to finish guardians and have switched my xbox offline to wrap up resi 7 but will try play me1. Of the trilogy, it's my favourite. The dialogue in this game and the last 2-3 hrs are absolute gaming magic!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

trev666

I usually play as Male paragon engineer

trev666

TuckNorris85

Some of the later planets are an absolute ballache to navigate. Especially Nodacrux.

Edited on by TuckNorris85

TuckNorris85

trev666

Im currently playing life is strange true colours so i guess im a bit behind but i like these games i think its the small town feel of them and the powers the main protagonist has that makes the life is stange games stand out from you usual telltale type game

trev666

Grail_Quest

Dead Space has my vote for next month.

Bring back Eternal Darkness, Beyond Good & Evil, Breath of Fire, Wild Arms, Suikoden, Lunar, Alundra, Lufia and King's Quest!

trev666

Finished life is strange true colours very much enjoyed it middle chapters sagged a bit but overall another good life is strange game

I do hope they keep making them

trev666

trev666

for me in order of enjoyment

Tell me why
life is strange
life is strange true colours
life is strange before the storm
life is strange 2

trev666

Balta666

I have started mass effect last night. First impressions are that I am happy they maintained some of the RPG mechanics as I thought they would be more stream lined like in the sequel. Facial Animations though are kind of strange (Anderson is the worst so far).
And Jane feels very uncanny to me. John even as a good guy is allways more on the edge as her sounds more calm (not a fan right now but still very early on). Also still not sure I will go for the whole thing but let's see.

trev666

the thing to realise mass effect is a game from 2007 its a remaster not a remake so its very much the same game as it ever was warts, jank and all. with a few tweaks and an uprez and frame rate increase

trev666

trev666

@Balta666 they changed Andersons face in mass effect 1 legendary edition to the way he looked in mass effect 3 thats probably got something to do with it

trev666

ralphdibny

Hiya @trev666 , I am sure i've asked this before and perhaps you have turned me down but do you want to be added to the tag list for this thread? No worries either way! Feel free to contribute whether you are on the tag list or not

See ya!

ralphdibny

I have tallied all the votes so far. Looks like Dead Space is in the lead currently with 3 votes with Sniper Elite 5, Trek to Yomi, Tunic and Yoku's Island Express in tied second place with 2 votes each.

Keep the votes coming people!

I have also added Ninja Gaiden Sigma to the list as that recently got added to Game Pass

See ya!

ralphdibny

@Kooky_Daisuke cool, i've added you to the tag list!

@themightyant @xMightyMatt14x @R1spam thanks for the tips on who to pick. I am still so on the fence about it. I might not start the game for another week/week and a half or so anyway. I foolishly started playing Greedfall as its leaving Gamepass on the 15th June. Not sure how I am going to fit a 50 hour RPG in around work over the next 10 days lol. Especially followed by another RPG in the following 15 days, i think i must be out of my mind. I dont even like RPGs haha (joking of course, but they aren't usually my go to genre)

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic