Forums

Topic: 2015 Fitness Thread

Posts 81 to 87 of 87

crippyd

Well, the 3lbs I had put back on has now gone again, so I'm back to 6lbs lost total.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

HEADESTROYER4

Good stuff Cripstonsyk! We're all going to have back-pedal weeks! Just look forward to when you can start gaining positive weight (MUSCLE) that will allow you to eat more and do less.

I'm absolutely plateaued at my current and now resuming my abdominal and arm workouts, biceps, triceps, abs and pecks/shoulder caps. It may be a ways off for some but damn if feels good to wake up and reach for the asprin

I am now at 12 chin ups x 3sets before failure.

Heads Tip For Men: You don't just want to loose fat based weight, you want to gain muscle in key areas such as the mid-section and arms, this will help accelerate fat loss!

Cheers mate!

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Red620Ti

If I can get more than 2 days without Daddys little bioweapon bringing home child rabies from Nursery, I'll get some exercise done! Since I have asthma, any hint of a cold tends to wipe my lungs out, making it hard to move......

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4

"Daddy, first you'll need to go get money..."

I'm still chuckling at that one

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

sorethumbed

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

Red620Ti wrote:

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

I feel less "jiggle",

So its not all about dat bass, bout dat bass, no trouble?

As a polite Canadian lol (who is laughing his bass off and struggling to stay pure) I must admit that the bass isn't really a problem, got a pretty nice setup with two woofers (you... end of a bell, for making me do this) and uhhh, "Ohhhh Caaanada, our home and native laaaaand! ... with glowing hearts ... Oh, Canada ... she stands on guard, for, meeeee!"... Must stay Canada pure!

Never been a fan of two subs. Bass is pretty omnidirectional and phase cancellation always seems to come in to play the smaller the room is and corner buildup (where the waves add).

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

Been back in the gym for the last two days, starting to feel it! sat here now with my protein shake and my hands are shaking as I try to drink it, so obviously a good session!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4

Red620Ti wrote:

Been back in the gym for the last two days, starting to feel it! sat here now with my protein shake and my hands are shaking as I try to drink it, so obviously a good session!

NICE! The shakes are a godsend but they rarely give me the sense that I've eaten at all?

"Head Says": Remember, Soy protein contains the chemical precursors to the natural estrogenic creation process within the body, in abundance. Yes, soy protein as a base can make men grow moobies (we will ask Desmond in his science thread, just to be sure).

I've flatlined and now am all about them weight, 'bout them... ahhh you get it, also... chicken.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.