E3 2016: Forza Horizon 3 Freebies Detailed for Forza Rewards Tiers

Get behind the wheel of these monsters

Forza Horizon 3 is officially a thing now after Microsoft confirmed it onstage at their E3 press conference on Monday.

What they didn't confirm for the down-under-based racer, is what Forza Rewards users can expect to get their hands on at launch. Fear not, for we have the list below. Based on which reward tier you're in, you'll be awarded the following. Note that if you're in tier 3 or above, you'll get your tier's car, as well as all of the other cars from the lower tiers.

• Tier 2: 2005 Honda NSX-R
  • Tier 3: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Tier 4: 2016 Audi V10 Plus
  • Tier 5: 2012 BMW M5
  • Tier 6: 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Tier 7: 2013 SRT Viper GTS
  • Tier 8: 2013 McLaren P1
  • Tier 9: Lamborghini Hurácan LP 610-4
  • Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT

Plus, if you played Forza Horizon 2, you get the 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter. If you played Forza Motorsport 6, you get the 2017 Ford Raptor. If you've been a VIP in either game, you get a 2015 Koenigsegg One.

In case you missed it, you can check out the trailer for the game, below.

Forza Horizon 3 launches on Xbox One and Windows 10 as an Xbox Play Anywhere title on September 27th.

Sponsored links by Taboola

From the web

EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX said:

god this game looks amazing, I just wish they didnt put dlc cars in the ingames stores, Makes me feel like I have an incomplete game and annoys the hell outta me.

wiggleronacid

wiggleronacid said:

Ummmm, Forza Rewards user? What exactly is that? I've been playing Forza games for a long time now. I own Forza 2, 4, 5, and 6, as well as Horizon 2. Does that automatically make me a member? Or did I need to sign up for this somewhere? I'll try to look this up online, but if someone could fill me in on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I looked it up and found out I'm tier 5. I probably would have been higher up if I didn't make a new gamertag when I got my XBOX One. I would have really liked that Ford GT or McLaren. But a BMW is always nice.

stylon

stylon said:

There is actually a Windows 10 Forza Rewards app now which means you can claim your rewards in an instant on your PC/Lpatop/tablet now. I'm on Tear 7 too so looking forward to 6 sweet free rides

jongred

jongred said:

I'm too at tier 7 I believe. Might have time to bump it up to tier8. Probably won't though. But as Stylon said, free rides, thank you very much!

RustyBullet

RustyBullet said:

2,000 points away from Level 9, I will have to give some more love to Horizons 2 and Forza 6 to get to the level 10 mark.

EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX said:

Tier 5 for me, never played Forza Horizon or Motorsport 6. Just preordered the ultimate edition of Forza Horizon 3 though!!! well my beautiful wife did for for fathers day.

Not sure what Tier I'm at but I can't wait to play this. I bought the X1 mainly for Forza Horizon 2 and it's so good that even if it was the only game I had for the system the purchase would still be justified. These games are ridiculously fun.