Deals With Gold: Every Sport and More Discounted

Were the circuits like freeways?

This week's Deals With Gold are now live on Xbox One and Xbox 360 and while it's slim pickings on Xbox 360 or for those who fancy a bit of backward compatibility fun, whether you'll get anything out of the Xbox One offers probably depends on if you're an EA Access subscriber.

The majority of Xbox One offers are on sports titles that are already included with the EA Access subscription, though there's a major saving to be had on TRON RUN/r which is 67% off for the standalone and the same for the Deluxe Bundle that includes the Season Pass.

The full list is as follows:-

Xbox One Deals With Gold

• Rocket League - 10% off - $17.99
  • TRON RUN/r - 67% off - $6.60
  • TRON RUN/r Deluxe Bundle - 67% off - $9.90
  • TRON RUN/r Season Pass - Add-on - 75% off - $3.75
  • UFC 2 - 35% off - $38.99
  • UFC 2 Complete Bundle - Add-on - 50% off - $8.50

Note: As of 8th June, the TRON RUN/r prices appear to be discounted for the US and Canada only.

Xbox 360 Deals With Gold (Xbox 360 Only)

• Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - 50% off - $19.99
  • EA Sports NHL Legacy Edition - 75% off - $14.99
  • Fast & Furious: Showdown - 75% off - $4.99
  • Madden NFL 16 - 75% off - $14.99
  • The Escapists - 40% off - $11.99
  • Wipeout: Create & Crash - 88% off - $4.79

Deals valid through June 13th inclusive.

Non-Sale Price Changes

A few games have had a price drop this week. We assume that they're permanent. All Xbox One unless mentioned.

• Dishonored: Definitive Edition - 50% off - $19.99
  • Halo: Spartan Assault - 50% off - $4.99
  • Handball 16 - 50% off - $29.99 (Down to $19.99 on Xbox 360)
  • Rugby 15 - 60% off - $19.99
  • Rugby World Cup 2015 - 50% off - $29.99 (Down to $19.99 on Xbox 360)

Note that Rugby 15 got 2/10 and Rugby World Cup 2015 got 1/10 here on PureXbox. Just sayin'.

stylon said:

I remember your review of Tron and it wasn't brilliant mentioning Micro-transactions and little season pass content. Do you think it's worth a go at this new price point and has the season pass content materialised to make that worthwhile now?

SuperKMx said:

@stylon At the new pricepoint, it's probably worth a shot. There's been no new season pass content released as yet and absolutely nothing mentioned about it. I have a feeling that it isn't going to turn up at all at this rate, but that's just a guess...

Wow kinda surprised Mirror's Edge isn't part of the sale. Talk about a missed opportunity.

Falco1863 said:

I'm tempted to pick up NHL '16, but there's no review on this site to guide me through my trepidation!

ShadowPandora said:

@Utena-mobile Well we had two big sales back to back a couple weeks ago. The big [email protected] and BC sales then we had that huge Xbox 360 sale with pretty much all the best games on the Xbox 360 marketplace. Now there will be a lull since the Summer Ultimate Game Sale will be starting at the end of the month. It tends to start at the end of June and run through the 4th of July. That is the one that has one day sales and everything.

ShadowPandora said:

@Falco1863 EA Access will be free during the week of E3 and NHL 16 was recently added to the Vault. Wait like a week and you can try it out for free. It goes on sale for that $19 price about once a month as well.

SuperKMx said:

@Falco1863 What ShadowPandora said...give it a spin during E3. NHL 17 isn't all that far off, so it might be worth waiting anyway.

KelticDevil said:

Not much here for me. But I can't complain after the weeks of great deals we've had. Plus, I am sure the week of E3 will bring plenty of pain to my wallet.

Falco1863 said:

Thanks, guys! As for NHL 17, I can't see spending $60 on the yearly iteration of a sports title. I've travelled that road in the past, so now I just pick up one of a sports releases and play it over-and-over until the next generation of systems. I have NHL 15 for XB1, and I enjoy it, but I don't like that I can't just play a season in it. I'll definitely try NHL 16 on the free days and see how it is.

stylon said:

@SuperKMx am I missing something or is Tron Run/r not actually in the sale at all? Still showing as £15.99 for me and not listed in the DWG section either

SuperKMx said:

@stylon Looks to be US and Canada only, from what I can see looking at the stores. US and Canada is $6.60, Europe is still EUR19.99, UK is £15.99.

That's strange...

(For the record, turns out the Outlands Pack that you get with the Season Pass for TRON RUN/r was released on 31st announcement.)

stylon said:

Thanks for looking into it for me... It's rare for a game to only be discounted on one side of the pond only. Guess I'll have to wait for our turn