Don't Forget to Vote for the Xbox 360 Games You Want to Play on Xbox One

Everyone else is

Microsoft's Uservoice platform has proven quite handy in the past, with the company seeming to actually listen to ideas that get enough traction.

On the back of the announcement that Xbox One will feature backwards compatibility with Xbox 360, the company has opened a dedicated backward compatibility section on Uservoice so that you can let them know which games you want them to add to the list first.

In the early going, Red Dead Redemption is the clear leader, with 22,163 votes at the time of writing. Call of Duty: Black Ops II is second with 19,622, and Skyrim is third with 19,193. Why people are voting for Black Ops II when Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Double Dragon NEON, Bayonetta, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising and Rez HD are on the list, we don't know. They must be ill. They'll probably be voting for FIFA 10 tomorrow.

Get well soon, chaps.

A veritable stack of titles is available to choose from, although we couldn't find G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer. Must have been an oversight that someone will fix soon.

Have your say by heading over to Uservoice.

[via xbox.uservoice.com]

Sponsored links by Taboola

From the web

DRL

I voted for Red Dead Redemption, Double Dragon Neon, Trials Evolution, Sonic Racing Transformed, and Mortal Kombat. Since my Xbox 360 is slowly working its way into the grave, I NEED those games on Xbox One STAT!

TheHeroOfLegend

TheHeroOfLegend said:

Voted for a lot of different varieties of games! They should be at the top instead of that darn Call of Duty series

Utena-mobile

Utena-mobile said:

@EternalDragonX
me too! then I went to gamestop to try to buy some of those rpgs. Got Star Ocean but everything else was in really crappy condition.

I also voted for other games that I felt could be used to contrast the glut of macho-man shooting bro-force games that will undoubtedly dominate the xbone's game lineup.

Sir_JBizzle

Sir_JBizzle said:

Why (Ultra) Street Fighter IV isn't higher on the list, given that Xbox one owners won't be getting a Street Fighter game this gen, is beyond me...

KelticDevil

KelticDevil said:

I vote for......"All 360 games".

I still have & use my 360 daily, so maybe I'm not the best person to vote on this.

I do love how it made Sony execs look idiotic, though. One of them said that backwards compatability is a "much requested" feature, but "rarely used".

So I guess nobody should pay for PlayStation Now to RENT PS3 games then, huh? Lol.

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Lol, @SuperKMs I think you're right, they must have come down with that sickness everyone's talking about.

I just want Portal 1 and 2. And Lost Odyssee. And Blue Dragoon.