Rayman Legends Leads This Week's Deals With Gold

What a price!

This week's Deals With Gold offers have been uncovered, and despite there being three Xbox One titles (well, two) in the mix, the Xbox 360 edition of the fantastic Rayman Legends leads the charge in terms of value.

The game - which picked up a maximum 10/10 from us - is on sale at a hefty 60% discount, making it just £9.99 here in the UK. A decent selection of other titles are in the mix too, such as the excellent Far Cry: Blood Dragon and Saints Row IV.

The full list of deals - which are valid until June 9th - is as follows:-

Skydrift - 50% off
The Smurfs 2 - 67% off

Sponsored links by Taboola

Game Screenshots

Generik

Generik said:

Is it just me or is CoD Ghosts on the list every month for Xbox One? And seriously.. who doesn't already own it that would still be planning to play it? LOL

Sounds like I have no excuse left to not grab Blood Dragon.

@Generik — You're right, Ghosts does ALWAYS seem to be on sale. And I'm with ya on Blood Dragon. Almost impossible to say "no" now. :)

Generik

Generik said:

@DRL Definitely impossible to say no to Blood Dragon for me now.. I just purchased it from Xbox.com so it will be ready to play tonight!

EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX said:

Not for nothing but you should put in the price for U.S. gamers as well. I'm too lazy to research how much that cost for me and I'm too lazy to turn my 360 on and check. A potential sale has been lost all because of this article..

TasukiStaff

@DRL: Mark me down for Blood Dragon as well. Been wanting to check that game out for awhile and now seems as good as any time. :)

BetweenTheTrees

BetweenTheTrees said:

i'm loving the new perks for xbox one. I don't plan on getting anything, but it feels good just knowing

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

@EternalDragonX

Usually it's about 50% more when converting from euro/pound to the US dollar. That's obviously just a rough estimate, and does vary day by day as the exchange rate fluctuates, but generally speaking whenever I see a price in terms of pounds or euros, I tack on 50% and usually it's pretty close to what it would be in US dollars. So roughly $15 for Rayman Legends (ALTHOUGH, sometimes deals like this stay 9.99 across the board, meaning US gamers are getting it for around 67% of the price of what European gamers are paying)

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

And to anyone who hasn't played Rayman Legends, the game is a masterpiece. Highly recommended even at full MSRP, DEFINITELY a must-buy at this price.