June's THREE Xbox 360 Free Games With Gold Confirmed

Brace yourself, warrior.

Booming in alongside today's other news, June's Xbox 360 Games With Gold have been confirmed. And guess what?

There's THREE of 'em!

In June, Xbox 360 owners will be able to enjoy Charlie Murder, the hard-as-nails Dark Souls, and a bonus title in the form of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

The extra title is in celebration of this being Games With Gold's first birthday on Xbox 360, so we assume it'll run back to two free games per month from July (Thanks, Sadodi!)

Game Screenshots

Sadodi said:

It said in Phil Spencer's blog post that the reason was because they were celebrating one year of Games with Gold.

Generik said:

You must be kidding. I picked up Dark Souls 2 weeks ago. Never fails LOL. Guess it's time to rush back in to Gamestop and get some value from it before it's free.

holchasaur said:

I had a good time reviewing Charlie Murder last year. I definitely recommend giving that one a download if you have a buddy to play with.

SuperKMx said:

@Generik The original Dark Souls is going to be free, Generik - not Dark Souls 2. There's some value left in your purchase for a good while yet!

Generik said:

@SuperKMx That's the problem. Dark Souls 2 was getting all these amazing reviews that I bought the original to get up to speed. I see the problem though.. my original post makes it sound like I picked up 2, I meant I got the original 2 weeks ago. LOL

That's alright though.. I the game is good enough that I don't feel bad about the purchase and soon enough I won't have to have a disk in the drive to play it.