Microsoft Promises Game-Focused Presentation at E3 2014

Posted by Wayne Davies

90 minutes of games galore at E3?

Microsoft Studios VP, Phil Spencer, has stated that this year's E3 presentation will be long and focused squarely on upcoming games.

Replying on Twitter to a fan who asked if it would be comparable to last year's presentation in terms of game focus, Spencer said:

"Yes, I think you'll see very few execs. We are already over our 90 minute time limit and having to move stuff out of show."

At last year's E3, Microsoft also had a very game-centric stage show — which was well-received by just about everyone — so it makes sense that they'd like to follow a similar format this time around. We at Pure Xbox have high hopes that Microsoft will bring plenty to the stage — including the next Halo — to make yet another strong case for Xbox One.

What do you guys think? What are your hopes and dreams for this year's E3? Let us know in the comments below.

[via uk.ign.com]

mitcHELLspawn

mitcHELLspawn said:

Loved their e3 presentation last year it was just nonstop games. Hope they show some more on sunset overdrive and quantum break. Xbox one just keeps getting better.

AnthinatorStaff

Anthinator said:

@DRL I want to see some gameplay footage of Quantum Break and maybe even the next Halo, but also I want to see some new IP's too.
E3 is gonna be really interesting this year.

@Anthinator - There's nothing Xbox exclusive I want to see more than Halo 5 — although, I'm concerned that we may be getting a Halo 2 anniversary edition this year. I'll buy it, and probably enjoy it a lot, but I really want the next installment in the series.

TheXboxHero

TheXboxHero said:

Yes! Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and make a really good presentation! I have a lot of hope in Microsoft!

@DRL

Yeah, I just want to know when Halo 5 is coming out so I can start saving for it and the X1.