Microsoft announces 25 indie titles coming to Xbox One
Posted by Wayne Davies
Microsoft or Indiesoft?
Microsoft has announced that 25 indie titles will be coming to Xbox One as part of the self-publishing program, ID@Xbox.
Since ID@Xbox was announced back in August, more than 200 developers have now received Xbox One development kits through the program, Microsoft said.
ID@Xbox chief, Chris Charla said:
"Since we first announced the program in August, we've been working closely with developers to bring a diverse array of independent games to Xbox One. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible so developers can focus on what matters most: creating the games you're beginning to see today!"
Microsoft's Phil Spencer added:
"Our goal has always been to make Xbox One the best place to play games, and that means having a diverse portfolio for gamers to choose from. We've worked closely with independent developers to bring their own brand of creativity and innovation to the platform and today is just the beginning."
Full title list:
- 1001 Spikes by Nicalis
- Calibre 10 Racing Series by Bongfish GmbH
- CastleStorm by Zen Studios
- Chariot by Frima
- Chuck's Challenge 3D by Niffler
- Contrast by Compulsion Games
- Divekick Addition Edition + by Iron Galaxy Studios
- Forced by BetaDwarf ApS
- FRU by Through Games
- Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition by DrinkBox Studios
- Gunscape by Blowfish Studios
- Habitat by 4gency
- Hyper Light Drifter by Heart Machine
- It Draws a Red Box by Other Ocean
- Nutjitsu by NinjaBee
- Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios
- Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut by Toxic Games
- Riptide GP2 by Vector Unit
- Roundabout by No Goblin
- Sixty Second Shooter Prime by Happion Laboratories
- Spectra: 8bit Racing by Gateway Interactive
- Strike Suit Zero by Born Ready Games
- Super Time Force by Capybara
- The Last Tinker by Mimimi Productions
- Wulverblade by Darkwind Media
We at Pure Xbox are very excited to see what gaming treasures come out of the ID@Xbox program when they are released on the Xbox store over the coming weeks.
What do you guys think? Let us know in the comments.