Saints Row IV Holds Firm in UK Chart
Posted by Ken Barnes
Second week at number one.
Saints Row IV is the bestselling game in the UK for a second week running.
Deep Silver's title lost some 44% of sales week-on-week, but held firm in what was a seemingly weak sales period. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist holds on to the second spot, losing 37% in sales week-on-week. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn enters the chart in the third position, while the excellent Rayman Legends posts a disappointing first week, only entering the chart at number 6. Legends has beaten previous title Rayman Origins first week sales by some 20%, though.
In terms of other new releases, Madden NFL 25 jumps in at 7, Lost Planet 3 launches in to a relatively low number 26 position, whilst Killer is Dead posts disappointing first week numbers and enters at 28. Notably, with stock shortages apparently cleared up, Payday 2 jumps back from 18 to number 9, also.
UK All Formats Chart
- 1 Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- 1 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- NE Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- 3 Disney Infinity (Disney)
- 4 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- NE Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- NE Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports)
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
- 18 Payday 2 (505 Games)
- 6 FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
- 7 Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- 8 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- 9 The Last of Us (Sony)
- 12 Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- 13 LEGO The Lord of The Rings (Warner Bros)
- 15 Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- 16 Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- 11 Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
- 17 Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- RE Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)