Dance Central 3 Developer Diary Highlights Crews
Posted by Ken Barnes
Nine new tracks confirmed, also.
Harmonix has confirmed a few more details for their upcoming boogie-fest, Dance Central 3.
The game, which launches on 19th October, will feature a story mode that tasks one or two players to join the ranks of Dance Central Intelligence as they attempt to uncover a plot designed to destroy Dance Central. In order to do this, you'll need to master classic dance moves spanning the last 4 decades. The mode sounds absolutely insane, but it should provide a welcome break from the standard dance-unlock track-dance-unlock track cycle that the previous games featured.
On top of that, the company have confirmed 9 new songs for the game's tracklist, including Daft Punk's seminal "Around The World." The 9 new tracks are:-
· Afrojack ft. Eva Simons – “Take Over Control”
· Alexandra Stan – “Mr. Saxobeat”
· Ciara ft. Missy Elliott – “1, 2 Step”
· Cupid – “Cupid Shuffle”
· Daft Punk – “Around The World”
· Dev ft. The Cataracts – “Bass Down Low”
· Enur ft. Natasja – “Calabria 2008”
· Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette – “Hello”
· The Trammps – “Disco Inferno”
And as if all that wasn't enough, Harmonix has put together a new developer diary video, which shows off some of the characters and crews that you'll be dancing with and against in-game. We've dropped the bass off a cliff, cut into our Electric Slide, and fired that new video up onto our YouTube channel, so you can take a look.