Jillian Michaels Starts Your Fitness Adventure This Year
Posted by James Newton
Ready to sweat again?
There's no such thing as a fitness game with a story, even though we once asked Why Not Create a Fitness RPG? 505 Games is bringing a bit of narrative to its upcoming exercise routine though, with Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure on the way by year's end.
Dubbed "Jillian Michaels' Kinect for Xbox 360 debut", despite the hard-bodied one featuring in The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout, the new game will blend fitness with story, hopefully resulting in a very different kind of fitness experience. We expect to get to grips with Miss Michaels in November.
WORK OUT IN A BOLD NEW WAY WITH JILLIAN MICHAELS' FITNESS ADVENTURE, COMING EXCLUSIVELY TO KINECT™
(Milton Keynes, UK) – 25 August 2011 – From the publishers of the hugely popular Zumba Fitness game for Kinect, 505 Games announced today that Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure is coming exclusively to Kinect™ for Xbox 360® later this year. Renowned wellness expert Jillian Michaels makes her Kinect for Xbox 360 debut after selling more than one million units across her fitness gaming portfolio.
Get ready to use your entire body this time as players join Jillian on an interactive adventure, with Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure. The latest iteration of the Jillian Michaels franchise, takes your fitness routine beyond a basic workout and turns it into a real adventure through a thrill-seeking journey set in a lush jungle temple environment. The high-energy and fully customizable motion-based experience offers results-oriented personal training that you can expect from teaming up with Jillian to achieve your fitness goals.
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure features include:
- Multiple Exercise Modes: Fitness Adventure Mode — featuring a free-style mix of proactive and reactive running, jumping and climbing set in an exciting jungle temple environment;
- 10 exercise circuits hand-selected by Jillian herself available in three difficulty modes, giving youcomplete freedom to customize your session; and Individual Fitness Training offering exercises of varying difficulty allowing you to work out at your own pace
- Use Your Own Equipment: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure has training programs that can easily integrate various types of fitness gear you may already have at home. Or you can use the game's completeregimen of training exercises that use your own body weight to get you back into shape... the choice is yours.
- Social Integration: Check out your own and your friends' performance in the online leader boards. Keep up the great work because Jillian will be monitoring the boards.
- Stats: The game provides statistics to track your progress, including a calendar that shows you what days you have worked out from themoment you started playing the game to present day. It also displaysthe breakdown of calories burned, number of exercises/circuits completed, and time spent exercising. These can be viewed on a daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly basis.
Developed by N-Space and produced by Microprose, Jillian Michaels' Fitness Adventure on Kinect for Xbox 360 is coming to your Microsoft console in November 2011. For additional information about 505’s exciting line of products, please visitwww.505games.co.uk