Forums

Topic: Mass Effect 1 for 360 / xbox one via preview build on sale for 3.99 NOW !!!

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Emanouel

I just noticed the games priced at 3.99 CDN on the xbox.com store. get it now before it goes off sale. i never knew it was on sale.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

stylon

Well spotted - it's £2.99 on the UK store. I've never played this but absolutely loved ME 2... (ME 3 not so much). How does this compare to its sequels - still worth playing?

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

BAMozzy

@stylon: Personally I enjoyed the first Mass Effect. Obviously certain things were improved on and refined with the follow-ups as you would expect but I preferred actually going down to the planets and searching for the 'resources' instead of scanning planets from space. Its definitely worth the cost - If it was £10, even with its age etc, I would still say its worth the cost!

ME3 was great - well right up until that ending sequence. Even though that brought the trilogy to a disappointing conclusion, the journey through ME3 to that point was easily as good as anything that came before it. Unfortunately because of that 'ending', I think ME3 gets a lot of negativity but the many hours leading up to the last 10mins were excellent.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

stylon

Thanks Bam - I'll give it a shot. £2.99 for a game like this is hard to pass up!

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

DesiccantOwl

@stylon - this was the first ever game I got on Xbox360 and an absolutely cracking game to boot. It does take a while to get going but if all you played before was ME2 it will lay out the backstory nicely

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

Red620Ti

Bought it again, so I can be a renegade!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

sorethumbed

Boulder bashing all over again! Yaaaay.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

UlysessJDuckett

After ME2 this is my favourite ME game, the decisions you make carry much more weight than in the sequels. And it easily has the best ending of the 3. At only 4 quid it's a bargain, and with backwards compatibility you can now play it on the One. What more could you want!

UlysessJDuckett

Xbox Gamertag: NondairyGold | Twitter:

sorethumbed

Absolutely. It is a complete game with a real ending.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Emanouel

it was a instant purchase for me too.

ill be playing it for the first time tonight on the xbox one

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

BAMozzy

All of them can be played individually and stand on their own....

Each has distinct ending - its kind of like movie trilogies in that respect or even like 'seasons' in tv series

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.