Forums

Topic: Game Bargains

Posts 141 to 160 of 207

stylon

"Thank you for your interest in Amazon Gift Cards.
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer."

Bummer. Thanks for the tip anyway, maybe someone else will have better luck.

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

stylon

If any of you shop at Tesco and collect Clubcard points you can now use the 'Boost' feature to get games basically for half-price. You may have been able to do this for a while with games but I only discovered this yesterday... So you can get Fallout 4 for £20, Syndicate for £21 etc... providing you have the points of course but if you do your family shop there regularly you probably rack them up pretty quick

stylon

Captain_Chao5

@stylon: Hmm...That is tempting. I've been saving tesco points to convert to Virgin Airmiles for our next Florida trip...but who needs upgraded flights anyway hahaha

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

stylon

Well I've just pre-ordered Tomb Raider and Fallout 4 using just 40 quids worth of Clubcard vouchers... so technically it's not really cost me a penny...

Very tempted to add Just Cause 3 and Lego Avengers to that list too whilst they have the offer on!

stylon

Captain_Chao5

Very nice 'arry! I'm waiting on £75 from TopCashBack that will be converted to Amazon vouchers for a couple of 'free' games.

sorethumbed

I found my old game station card so I used it to log in £11.odd so that went on Fallout 4. I also fell for BLOps (again) but that was from my local supermarket so my wife will be wondering why I'm itching to go to the shops tomorrow (that card's got £17 on it).

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Captain_Chao5

I was about to post that Argos had Guitar Hero Live (with Guitar) for £54.99 as advertised on TV last night, but when I went there today to get the link, it's now £89.99! Bar-stewards!

SuperKMx

@Captain_Chao5: That is a great shout. Friend of mine wants it, so I've passed it on. Thanks!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

stylon

Can anyone confirm if the 12m Live still stacks... I'm paid up until 2017 but I don't like to pass up a bargain.

stylon

Captain_Chao5

@stylon: It did for me last time (about 4 months ago) but I did have to get some help from MS to do so. I think the codes are valid for a while too...not 100% sure how long.

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

Captain_Chao5

@stylon: It should do...I've done this previously. Just the last time I had some issues...but then again I had some problems as I had no card stored on my account. MS insisted on me providing a card on my account even though I wanted to use a code.

sorethumbed

I don't think they stack guys.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Captain_Chao5

I have Gold until Apr 2017...

Red620Ti

Thats a bargain and a half, nice one Cap! My gold ran out in 8 days, so its perfect timing and half the price!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

BAMozzy

Not necessarily a game but still a bargain for Xbox One owners. Argos are currently seelling a 5TB Seagate External HDD USB 3.0 for £99.99.

This is 10x the storage capacity of the standard XB1 console for less than £100 - great for all those who have an increasing library and with the Backwards Compatibility (although not large file games by comparison) it will be a good investment.

I have a 5TB External HDD and without it, I couldn't keep all my games installed - a lot would have to be deleted only to be installed if/when I want to play them - its saved me a LOT of juggling my games around...

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.