Forums

Topic: Game Bargains

Posts 121 to 140 of 207

BAMozzy

stylon wrote:

Witcher SP is deffo £20 - I bought it on Saturday (from Game of all places lol).

Just seems that the Batman SP is the same cost as the entire freaking game which seems bloody expensive to me. Maybe there is 40 hours worth of new gameplay or something included so it's justified but if it's just a few missions lasting a couple of hours each, some character skins and challenge maps then no way. I'll be waiting to know more before flashing the cash on this... I'm no skinflint but I can see why some people wait for the GOT edition for stuff like this

well maybe the cost of both Witcher packs was £25 individually - the point is that Season Passes offer the best value IF and only if you want ALL the the DLC. I must admit the only one that appeals so far is the Batgirl story. I have no interest in any more races or stupid Riddler courses. I never really enjoyed the Challenge maps in previous games so I doubt I will get any value from the Season Pass. I guess if you constantly keep trying to beat your friends leaderboard score (or even your own Personal Best) you may find 'some' value in these....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Ryno

PSA: Golden Crisp cereal has a $10 coupon for XB1 and 360 games above $25 on Microsoftstore.com. I found a box for $2.00 and used it to preorder Rare Replay for $20. Even if you don't like the cereal you can buy it, get the code, and then donate the unused cereal to a food bank or something.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Xbox Gamertag: RynoTO

sorethumbed

Games with gold August:
Xbox360 Both Metro games (2033 and Last Light)
Boner: Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

BARGAIN!!!!

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

BAMozzy

sorethumbed wrote:

Games with gold August:
Xbox360 Both Metro games (2033 and Last Light)
Boner: Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

BARGAIN!!!!

Not for me - I have the Metro Redux and MGS:GZ was free last month on PS+. The MGS game isn't great in my opinion - in fact if it wasn't free I wouldn't bother cluttering up my disc drive with it!

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

sorethumbed

I have both Metro games on both consoles. For others, however, who have never played them.... In for a treat.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

BAMozzy

sorethumbed wrote:

I have both Metro games on both consoles. For others, however, who have never played them.... In for a treat.

yeah the Metro games are definitely the highlight of this months offerings. How to Survive looks OK and I am more interested in that than MGS

Syclone

@DesignateTurian
Deal worked perfect. Just in time for me too. 7 months will get me through the holiday releases.

Syclone

DesiccantOwl

Spotted by @Emanouel - sorry, couldn't work out how to put your post in this thread so hope this is acceptable

For our Canadian readers this sounds like a steal - Destiny for Xbox One, physical copy, $9.99 via bestbuy.ca. Offer ends 20th of August so get your skates on before The Taken King drops and get the newest version of the game for cheaper then 99% of long term players.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/bungie-destiny-xbox-one-d...

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

crippyd

@SuperKMx cdkeys have xbox live gold for £20 at the moment! Can I still stack them or do I have to wait for my current on to expire?

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

SuperKMx

crippyd wrote:

@SuperKMx cdkeys have xbox live gold for £20 at the moment! Can I still stack them or do I have to wait for my current on to expire?

You can stack Xbox Live Gold up to 36 months, as far as I'm aware. Might have to nip in a grab a code myself at that price!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

SuperKMx

@crippyd: In fact, I just did.

Note, the CDKeys download email specifically says:- "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is no longer allowed by Microsoft. Users will recieve an error when attempting to add more than one subscription card at a time. "

However, my subscription was paid with credit card up until 06/06/2016 and I just redeemed a 12 month code from CDKeys and now my subscription is good until 06/06/2017.

So at the very least, you can throw one on top of a credit card sub. The code shouldn't expire for well over a year, so even if you can't stack them then you can just keep the code safe and then redeem it.

Ken Barnes,

crippyd

@SuperKMx I also just did so I'm good until July 2017! Thanks for your very quick response and help

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

SuperKMx

@crippyd: No worries my good man, anytime. (Thanks for the tip, too! Saved me a nice chunk of change.)

Ken Barnes,

Redpizzi

Sorry have not read the whole 7 pages on this. So don't know if it has been said

But Postabargain is a great site to use. And follow on Twitter for quick deals that sell up fast.

Redpizzi

Captain_Chao5

Buy an Amazon £30 gift card (which is delivered next day for free) and you may get a free £7 promotional code emailed to you.
Check here to see if you qualify http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=5225073031&ref...

EDIT: The £7 is a promotional code (not a voucher) that is valid until 16th Dec. Just apply at the checkout.

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.