Forums

Topic: Dark Souls III

Posts 441 to 453 of 453

Red620Ti

I did it! With a little help...

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

sorethumbed

@crippyd: dont even think theres an achievement for killing either of them There is an achievement for geting all rare weapons. As the drops are different depending on which one you kill first then that would obviously count towards it. Thanks for posting that though @crippyd. When I went back and looked at my cheevos, I found that although I 100% DS1 and now 3, I never actually FINISHED DS2 for some reason. Ill have to go back and do it now I suppose.
I

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

Stray Demon and Priscilla are both down, feeling pretty smug....

You what they say pride goes before...

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Red620Ti

Well, Pinwheel is the worst boss ever... Went down to 4 swings. Whole encounter over in 20 seconds, including a 7 second sprint to get to him. The area before with all the wheel skellies?

crippyd

The Nameless King has fallen! I still have 3 secret achievements to unlock but I've been told by my co op pal that I've killed all the bosses. I believe one of them is a different ending but that still leaves two and I have no idea what I need to do to get them.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

Covenants?

You can check secret cheevos on trueachievements.com if you really want to know...There are 3 endings though, I think?

crippyd

@Red620Ti cheers mate, I'll have a look and see what's what. Yep, two other endings and a covenant is what I need.

Edited on by crippyd

crippyd

sorethumbed

@crippyd: You can farm all covenant tokens offline solo. Just tell me which covenant and I'll tell you where to farmthem

crippyd

@sorethumbed I just need to find one more covenant (Aldritch faithful) and to get the two nonstandard endings.

crippyd

sorethumbed

@crippyd: Remember the cathedral where you fought Aldritch? The one in Arnor Londo with all the slug things. Just in front of the boss gate are 3 priests. They drop them. Just remember to wear your best farming gear. run it from the Boss bonfire, Not the Arnor Londo one or you'll have to kill knights every time.. If you havent got the Symbol of Avarice Chest on your head (rare mimic drop OR kill every mimic in the game and the last drops it), dont bother as the rate wll be awful. for the endings, follow a guide, you dont want to blow it and have to have 4 playthroughs.

Edited on by sorethumbed

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.