Forums

Topic: Dark Souls III

Posts 161 to 180 of 453

Red620Ti

@A_BabyRed_Yoshi: What can I say, I haz da mad skillz...

I think I may have been a little OP when I fought him, I think I was around level 45? Plus the NPC really helped aggro-ing him. I've just killed Wolnir, he was properly hard! Top tip : don't go into the fog! It kills you with no build up warning on the screen...

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Red620Ti

@DRL: I found a couple of areas, Smouldering Lake and Demon Ruins? The lake is fun with a ballista chucking stuff every few seconds, but it leads to an optional boss called Old Demon King?

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

crippyd

Any of you guys have connection issues last night (UK)? I was playing about 8.30 and it booted me to the main menu about 4 times. Seems ok this morning though.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

I've been playing offline mostly. Still seen my far share of invaders, however!

I'm wandering around Irithyll at the moment, and the place is a bloody maze!

holchasaur

@Red620Ti: Okay, yeah, I was thinking that the Demonic Ruins were just an unnamed part of Smouldering Lake, so that's why I was confused. That's definitely the optional area to which I was referring. You can turn off that ballista, actually, but the route there is a difficult one. Well, it's not so bad if don't force yourself to get every item and fight every enemy like I do.

@crippyd I was disconnecting a ton yesterday, so I went into offline mode. From's servers have been inconsistent the past week.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

crippyd

I've just encountered some magic respawning zombie things, cracking!

crippyd

crippyd

@DRL Yeah, I think so. Near some guys that set themselves on fire and run at you.

crippyd

Red620Ti

Aldrich is kicking my batty...

A_BabyRed_Yoshi

@DRL:
These enchanted swords are absolute garbage dave you lied to me!
Do you know anything about the sorcerer merchant dying? He's just kinda dead in the corner of the shrine, preventing me from using sorceries

Guinea pig owner, Xbox gamer.

Xbox Gamertag: A BabyRed Yoshi

holchasaur

@Red620Ti: You have an easy time with bosses I find hard, but a hard time with bosses I find easy...

@A_BabyRed_Yoshi: You so crazy. Those blades are fantastic! They scale with fire and dark magic. I reinforced them all the way to +5 (highest for a boss weapon), and they're pretty lethal in most cases. Obviously there are going to be enemies/bosses who require other weapons/strats, but the Dancer's Swords have worked for me more often than not. And check out this move. It's great for crowd control!

Are you referring to Cornyx or Orbeck? I've heard one of the NPCs (Yuria, maybe) will kill one of those two guys throughout the campaign if you trigger certain events. You should still be able to collect his ashes and give them to the handmaid, right?

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

A_BabyRed_Yoshi

@DRL: It was the guy with the rock chained to his body you find in the undead settlement, he just didn't wanna live anymore i guess, kinda deppressing

Red620Ti

@DRL: I seem to get caught in a loop of "20 billion arrows spell" followed by "Enormous Magic Spear" straight through my face. Once I'm up close I batter him/her, but its the getting there that I'm struggling with. That and finding Twinkling Titanite to upgrade my trusty icy sword.

stylon

@DRL: Thanks for that video - it was super helpful, wish I'd seen it before I started playing as it would have prevented a lot of frustration!

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

Red620Ti

O MG O DID IT!!!!

Ahem.

Aldrich is no more.

A_BabyRed_Yoshi

@Red620Ti: Eh, just put some alchohol and cover with a bandaid, you'll be fine. You can use a Power Ranger bandaid if it will make you feel better : v)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.