Forums

Topic: pureXbox Game Giveaway 2015

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

DesiccantOwl

Hey All, Des here with some exciting news. The pX community team recently got their hands on physical copies of The Crew, WWE 2k15 and Tropico 5 for the Xbox 360 courtesy of Microsoft. As a way of saying thanks for being a great community we are passing them on to you. All you need to do is reply to this post and on the 13th of March we will pick the winners at random.

Please note - as these are physical copies we can only ship within the EU.

Good luck!

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

TOMBOY25

well im in, The crew if i win please (if i have a choice lol)

TOMBOY25

Xbox Gamertag: TOMBOY25

crippyd

I'm in, could I ask for Tropico if I win please?

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

sorethumbed

I'm in but no WWE for me please (if I want sweaty bodies all over my tv screen I'll pay for it 😀😀😀😀). Good luck all.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

II_Of_Seven

If there is a choice The Crew would be much appreciated, A good car game after Horizon 2 is needed for my driving addiction

II_Of_Seven

Twitter:

Red620Ti

I only contain Turkey at Christmas.

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Dynamic

Thanks for giving us all a chance to win 1 of these 3 games for the Xbox 360. If I had to choose I would probably pick the Crew out of the 3 if I won. But to be honest with you I wouldn't really care what I get as they are all pretty good games. At the end of the day its all about the taking part and being fortunate to win just something, which is what really counts.

Dynamic

gmanvg

Count me in!

gmanvg

Captain_Chao5

You gotta be in it to win it! Please count me in!

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

DesiccantOwl

This is a great response! Just goes to show that we still love our Xbox 360s which is great to see! A quick reminder that the deadline is 12:00pm (GMT) on Friday the 13th of March. We will pick the winners and announce them within the hour. Good luck.

DesiccantOwl

DesiccantOwl

The scores are in, the votes have been counted and I am happy to announce the winners:

Blacksilver83 - WWE 2K15
crippyd - Tropico 5
TOMBOY25 - The Crew

If the winners could use the contact button at the bottom of the site and send your contact details then our Editor will get your game in the post ASAP.

Thanks for your support guys, stay tuned for future competitions.

DesiccantOwl

crippyd

Get In!! Details sent via the contact thing as instructed.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

TOMBOY25

a winner is me!? sweet! i sent in my details under general enquirys

TOMBOY25

Xbox Gamertag: TOMBOY25

Red620Ti

Congrats all!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.