Forums

Topic: MGS V Walkman

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Vincent294

When I booted up Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes I was amazed, not just by the texture pop-in, but by the genius of Snake having a Walkman with him. Being able to listen to your favorite music while killing guards is so fun it'll make you question your sanity. Not really of course, cause if it it does you may want to put down the Xbox controller and get a psychologist, but on that note, what are your favorite songs to have on your Walkman? I recommend sleepy or sinister sounding songs such as Always In My Head by Coldplay, Errors In My Bread by deadmau5, and DLZ by TV on the Radio. Got any recommendations, or is this an entirely new concept to you guys? Spread the word, and have Hideo Kojima's stealth perfection bring out the inner serial killer in us all!

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

tylertreese
Vincent294

When I booted up Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes I was amazed, not just by the texture pop-in, but by the genius of Snake having a Walkman with him. Being able to listen to your favorite music while killing guards is so fun it'll make you question your sanity. Not really of course, cause if it it does you may want to put down the Xbox controller and get a psychologist, but on that note, what are your favorite songs to have on your Walkman? I recommend sleepy or sinister sounding songs such as Always In My Head by Coldplay, Errors In My Bread by deadmau5, and DLZ by TV on the Radio. Got any recommendations, or is this an entirely new concept to you guys? Spread the word, and have Hideo Kojima's stealth perfection bring out the inner serial killer in us all!

I didn't know this was a feature! Are you playing on last-gen? I know you can easily put music on 360/PS3 but I'm not even sure how to do that on the new systems. But maybe I'm just becoming an old man and out of touch

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Vincent294
TylerTreese

I didn't know this was a feature! Are you playing on last-gen? I know you can easily put music on 360/PS3 but I'm not even sure how to do that on the new systems. But maybe I'm just becoming an old man and out of touch

Last gen, I have no idea about next gen but if anything I'd expect that the feature has been improved, not removed.
Edit: The Xbox One has a media payer that can even play GIFs...if you have a PS4 I hope you like USB sticks, cause you're gonna need one to play music on it, if MGS even supports music playback off USB sticks.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.