Forums

Topic: Live multiplayer on Kinect games?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

nypraise

I´m considering to be more on Live with my xbox 360, so I was wondering what kinect games are good for multiplayer games on Live?
How does multiplayer on Kinect Sports work? Do I have to contact one of my xbox friends or do they have a server with many players?

Can I find Xbox players here to add as my friends?

nypraise

dirtyvu

Kinect Sports is awesome for multiplayer, either your friends or random matchmaking.

I know some of the exercise games have online multiplayer (The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, Zumba Fitness, and EA Sports Active 2).

dirtyvu

James

@nypraise Thanks for joining! Of course if you want to add some players, you'll find a list of Kinect gamertags here. Mine is DaddyNewts though I rarely get time to game online!

The fitness games are OK online - UFC Personal Trainer has online play, for example - and Kinect Joy Ride's online isn't bad either, now I come to think of it. Kinect Sports is still the best though, especially as you can play with random players in matchmaking

James

nypraise

So you can play with random people with Kinect Sports? I does´nt have to be with my friends added to my Xbox live?

nypraise

SonOfStayPuft
nypraise

So you can play with random people with Kinect Sports? I does´nt have to be with my friends added to my Xbox live?

Yep.

I've played the Football game with a few people over Xbox Live in the past (not at the same time though incase you get that impression )

SonOfStayPuft

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.