Forums

Topic: Live multiplayer on Kinect games?

nypraise
nypraise

• Jul 13, 2011

I´m considering to be more on Live with my xbox 360, so I was wondering what kinect games are good for multiplayer games on Live?
How does multiplayer on Kinect Sports work? Do I have to contact one of my xbox friends or do they have a server with many players?

Can I find Xbox players here to add as my friends?

nypraise
dirtyvu
dirtyvu

• Jul 13, 2011

Kinect Sports is awesome for multiplayer, either your friends or random matchmaking.

I know some of the exercise games have online multiplayer (The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout, Zumba Fitness, and EA Sports Active 2).

dirtyvu
James
James

• Jul 13, 2011

@nypraise Thanks for joining! Of course if you want to add some players, you'll find a list of Kinect gamertags here. Mine is DaddyNewts though I rarely get time to game online!

The fitness games are OK online - UFC Personal Trainer has online play, for example - and Kinect Joy Ride's online isn't bad either, now I come to think of it. Kinect Sports is still the best though, especially as you can play with random players in matchmaking smile

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

nypraise
nypraise

• Jul 13, 2011

So you can play with random people with Kinect Sports? I does´nt have to be with my friends added to my Xbox live?

nypraise
SonOfStayPuft
SonOfStayPuft

• Jul 31, 2011
nypraise wrote:

So you can play with random people with Kinect Sports? I does´nt have to be with my friends added to my Xbox live?

Yep.

I've played the Football game with a few people over Xbox Live in the past (not at the same time though incase you get that impression smile)

Currently Playing: SSX, Mass Effect 3, Prototype 2, Gears of War 3, Fez, The Gunstringer (second playthrough) & Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

Board footer