Forums

Topic: Super Meat Boy (XBLA)

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Corbs

If you don't already have Super Meat Boy, you should seriously consider it. Outstanding game and it's getting an update soon that will include a brand new set of ultra-hard levels for The Internetz. Anyone else tried the game out yet?

Plain old gamer :)

JonWahlgren

I got through the first world until I heard about some kind of save glitch, which promptly froze me in my tracks until it's fixed. I love it though, it's fantastic so far and I'm really stoked to get back into it when the "crisis" is averted.

That Game Boy warp zone brought the biggest grin to my face.

JonWahlgren

Xbox Gamertag: johnnypanda | Twitter:

The_Fox

Such a simple game in practice, but still one of my favorite XBLA games this year.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

ChrisPstansbury

I must have missed  trick with this one as I found the game so boring lol. Maybe I should go forward some more just to see...

ChrisPstansbury

supasofa

Played it but I keep turning SMB into mince meat...

supasofa

Knux

This game is awesome but insanely hard. But I am glad I bought it though.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Crunchewy

I didn't make it through the demo. The game was too hard for me and I wasn't enjoying it, just got frustrated with no feeling of satisfaction either, upon beating a level. More like, "I'm glad that's over". I did thoroughly enjoy League of Evil for iOS. That game is hard too (probably not as hard), but I like the pixel art and chiptunes music and found it less frustrating, perhaps just because the levels are all very short.

Actually, having played League of Evil and having enjoyed it, now I feel like I should try the demo of Super Meat Boy again. Maybe I'd enjoy it more now.

Crunchewy

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.